As a FIFA Medical Center of Excellence, we are strongly involved with the scientific community. We publish several studies every year and we are also collaborating with our scientific partners, universities, football clubs.. to provide joints studies on the training. We host for training physiotherapy students from Sharjah University as well as doctors and physicians from many Asian national teams as part of the fellowship program of the AFC president and we contribute to the teaching activities of MBR university of health sciences and medicine.
Here are some studies:
- Effect of poor cooperation between coaching and medical staff on muscle re-injury in professional football over 15 seasons -with the collaboration of FC Barcelona - FIFA Medical Center, the William Harvey Research Institute and the European College of Sports and Exercises Physicians
- What do team physician did not learn at med school with the collaboration of the Liverpool FC Medical Services
- Soft tissue injuries are still a challenge in musculoskeletal sports and exercise medicine - with the collaboration of Queens Mary University of London
- Effects of fibrinolysis diacuteneus technique of trunk strength
- Isokinetic Strength and Ratio of professional football players in the UAE
- Characteristics of injuries in a professional soccer club of Dubai