Sport Recovery Dubai
For recovery, patients have many options:
- Wholebody CRYO therapy: Our state-of-the-art whole-body cryotherapy equipment will keep patients safe during their sessions. Exposing the body to temperatures reaching down to -160°C for 3 minutes will stimulate the immune system to reduce inflammation, but also increase the blood circulation. The endocrine system jumps into action with an endorphin and noradrenaline release and an increase of “feel-good” hormones in the bloodstream. A cryotherapy session induces a total systemic response that offers many advantages: reduced pain, increased recovery, improved muscle strength and hormone production for example which makes it so popular amongst top athletes.
- Compression Boots: they are dynamic compression devices designed to help athletes recover faster between training sessions and after Performance. They use compressed air to massage the limbs, mobilize fluid, and speed the patient’s recovery or more advanced technologies such as active compression with cold therapy.
- Massage: our specialists provide different type of massage from Sports massage recovery, Deep tissue massage, stimulation massage and Manual Lymphatic drainage (a gentle manual treatment which improves the function of the lymphatic system throughout the body). It is widely recognized as an effective treatment for post-surgical swelling, post-traumatic oedema (as with sports injuries) and other conditions involving oedema.
- Contrast baths: we alternate Jacuzzi at 38°C (improve blood circulation, stimulate healing and relax muscles) and 8°C pool (reduce swelling and soreness).
- Water Massage: a relaxing bath with high-pressure water jets reducing physical tensions and mental stress. Hydrotherapy is also known for reducing insomnia and improving sleep.
- Steam Room: the humidity released at a 40°C room improved in a safe way the muscle relaxations, mental stress and improve the removal of toxins.
- ElectroMyoStimulation (EMS): the electrostimulation device is commonly used as protocols for recovery using different frequencies to stimulate the muscle and improve blood circulation, the release of hormones, muscle decontraction and pain relief.
- Myofascial release: Several technics are used to help the patients for recovery, decrease muscles tension but also to increase the range of motion according to your case, our specialist will choose the best strategy to apply for you. (from foam rolling, vibration massage gun, flossing, cupping, dry needling, Hooks, Gastron technics, etc ...)
These are the main services that we provide individually or in our Recovery Protocol. Join us now to find what is best for you.Book an Appointment